HOUSES OF CHATHAM
“Thrushwood” was constructed of warm brick with many classic Colonial Revival features on display including a symmetrical façade, multi-paned double hung windows and a Dutch door with leaded glass sidelights. The well-appointed interior and impressive grounds were often the venue for civic events, social gatherings and large family reunions. Through the generations, the civic-minded Lum family has always enjoyed a good party.
PEOPLE OF CHATHAM
1914 ELEVATION OF THE RAILROAD TRACKS
THE GEORGE MCDOUGAL COLLECTION